Alboum provides reliable, consistent and highly-technical translation services – quickly and effectively. With the same dedicated translators working with us again and again, we can trust in their deep understanding of our mission.

WHO’s Framework Convention on Tobacco Control

Alboum is the only language services firm in the United States that specifically serves nonprofits and mission-driven organizations. 95% of our business comes from this sector, with the remaining 5% coming from partnerships with other for-profits on nonprofit projects.

Our full client roster encompasses organizations supporting public health, education, tobacco control, human services, consumer advocacy, arts and culture, and the environment. The specialized nature of our work has enabled us to develop an expertise in serving with high-profile NGOs, international nonprofits, local municipalities, and smaller organizations alike.

our clients – making a difference

A Global Approach to Tobacco Control

Strong tobacco control laws have led to reductions in smoking prevalence but much remains to be done. To this end, the American Cancer Society and World Lung Foundation (both Alboum clients independently as well) came together to publish The Tobacco Atlas, a compendium of the most up-to-date information on tobacco and tobacco control available in a highly Continue Reading..

Gentling the Journey of Hospice Care

According to the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization, more than 40 percent of those who die in the United States are cared for by a hospice at the time of death. While more patients and families are realizing the benefits of hospice and opting for this end-of-life care, many lack sufficient knowledge of the services available or Continue Reading..

  • recent tweets